We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Are you looking for that perfect dog name that just fits your dog? Does your dog have black and white hair?
Naming a dog can be difficult. One way many pet owners do it is to look for a name that goes with your dog's physical characteristic such as his coat color.
Here are some dog names that can be associated with those black and white hair-coated dogs! I hope this helps you find the perfect name for your dog!
Do you have any suggestions for dog names? Email us your dog name ideas and we will try to add them to our dog name list!
Black and White Dog Name Ideas
- Adam 12 call him Adam For the Tv show “Car 54, where are you” and the phrase “1 Adam 12” . The police cars were always black and white back then.
- Adele, for Fred Astaire's sister and early dancing partner
- Bessie - Bessie; i.e., black and white spotted like a cow
- Bangs… . She has a white face with a black patch across her forehead that looks like she has bangs.
- Buster - from Bustopher Jones with white spats.” (Spats are worn over the shoes.) from the musical “cats”
- C.C for coffee and cream
- Cesare (after Cesare Borgia who always wore black
- Chester (had white on his chest)
- Dean Martin (black and silver)
- Eightball - just like the black and white pool ball
- Fred Astaire in a tux
- Frostbite - named for a cat some white tips
- Gala (after a black tie Gala opening)
- Hoho - named for a cat that was like the hoho cake - black with white down his middle
- Kruella-Deville (in short just Kruella), after the movie the 101 dalmatians.
- LYKRYSH for Likorish
- Magic - like a magician in a tuxedo
- Monk, for Thelonias Monk -he's black and white like a keyboard
- Moomoo. - like a cow
- News (for newspaper)
- Peppie Lapew - named for a black and white cat that the owner had had since hes been 4 days old. He was rescued from a fox. ( The fox was getting ready to have him for dinner. At first we thought maybe he was a skunk so I named him PEPPIE LAPEW…
- Petey because he has the black patc around his eye just like the dog on the little rascals Pete
- Puck - because he looked like a hockey puck
- RITZ - our tuxedo black and white who was always dressed as though “puttin' on the Ritz
- Skunk (who also sometimes answer to Pepe Le Pew (after the cartoon character).
- Sock-e (for cat with 4 socks)
- Starburst (black with a little white)
- Stinky (after a skunk)
- Three Socks
- Topper - Topper after the movie and series - Topper was always dressed
- Trooper - in dark clothes and a white shirt
- Tweetie Bird (just for fun)
- Wookie - for one of the Ewoks from Star Wars
- Zebra - Zebs for short
- Zebra Dudle
Do you have a black and white dog name suggestion? Tell us about the dog name and how you came up with it in the comments below.